JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/13/2005 9:56:30 PM

You Finding Ling-Ling's head?

If not, then you'd better get to it!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Puts the head in set pocket and flies away on my noble grunt,named Ted.*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Runs over drpepper12 with a furry tractor. Sits on head.*
    Add more answer options

• *smacks bren's penguin and steals head.* mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Add more answer options

• Chews quietly on a burnt piece of toast, all the time wondering what I am doing here.
    Add more answer options

• *shoots will and steals head* muahahahaha now its mine *rides away on a penguin*
    Add more answer options

• I found it already.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.