JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/13/2005 9:01:42 PM

I'm looking for ''The Grunts Buddy"!!!!!

Who the hell are you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No It Never Closed Cuz Hes From Hell And Lives Next Door To Me In Hell
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I guess this topic is closed then.
    Add more answer options

• YA
    Add more answer options

• Having fun?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jo Mama I've got an idea, stop making dumb posts! I fyou want to talk to him alone PM him. If you forget his name, look in your old post.[/quote] why else would we have this forum section? its what the flood is for isnt it? heres an idea; if you want to argue go to another forum that is more serious.
    Add more answer options

• You've got to stop with this lvl 1.
    Add more answer options

• Don't be so rude, Jo mama (no offense.) Just wanted to know which part of hell he's from. But I guess you're right.
    Add more answer options

• lvl 1
    Add more answer options

• I've got an idea, stop making dumb posts! I fyou want to talk to him alone PM him. If you forget his name, look in your old post.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks, that's real accurate! Which part?
    Add more answer options

• hell
    Add more answer options

• I want to know where you're from!
    Add more answer options

• what do u want?
    Add more answer options

• a monument for all of your sins
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.