JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/13/2005 8:44:51 PM

H..Help m..me I need strategies for Cairo Station on legendary.

I just can't get past the second pelican bay. You know, that's the one where the Athens explodes. Just got a problem with the boarders!!!! F#$%#%^#^ck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you got strategies, post them please!! A desperate Halo/ Halo 2 player!! [Edited on 2/13/2005 12:45:46 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thanks.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ouch. good luck with that
    Add more answer options

• You know, this was actually about getting help in the first level on Legendary. Then I made a mistake, I should be on New Mombasa. And now I'm getting a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with it.
    Add more answer options

• why? because everybody isnt as good and as accurate as the AI on legendary.
    Add more answer options

• You're right.
    Add more answer options

• i dont need to beat legendary to be good at halo2
    Add more answer options

• Grab a PP and use that combined with a BR to take out Elites.
    Add more answer options

• Then you must be pretty good...
    Add more answer options

• That's not a good one. I SERIOUSLY don't play Halo 2 much anymore...... Yes beaten last level on legendary. And why this topic here and not in New Mombasa? All halo 2 related topics go there.
    Add more answer options

• That's a good one, but have you already finished Halo 2 on Legendary?
    Add more answer options

• I don't even play Halo 2 much anymore.......
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, I've made it already through Outskirts and Metropolis but I'd really like to make it through the first level too.
    Add more answer options

• skip the level. thats what i do
    Add more answer options

• skip the lvl. thats what i do
    Add more answer options

• Thanks everyone but what you told me was not new to me. By the way, don't worry about it MCs Brother.
    Add more answer options

• Yep he's new.
    Add more answer options

• You left the ian out of your name.
    Add more answer options

• There's a plasma turret on the second floor(where you entered the first hanger)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Scorptank Haha you're real funny, but I'm new here.[/quote] No offense meant. I was just laughing at the situation. You know. Situational comedy.
    Add more answer options

• That's a good one.
    Add more answer options

• you are now.
    Add more answer options

• I'm not talking to you Grunts Buddy
    Add more answer options

• Haha you're real funny, but I'm new here.
    Add more answer options

• mount a plasma turret and melt the hide off there asses!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Scorptank No it's on Cairo Staion. I don't have problems with New Mombasa (not even in legendary!)[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He means the [b] forum [/b] New Mombasa.
    Add more answer options

• No it's on Cairo Staion. I don't have problems with New Mombasa (not even in legendary!)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.