JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/13/2005 6:24:18 PM

Saving Private Cyan

[url=http://www.knoxskorner.com/hawksofthesea/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=110] Saving Private Cyan [/url] Don't Forget About it
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I saw it its awesome. Especially when they were trying to capture the wall and when they all jumped down and hijacked the warthogs. It would be cool if the next one was in coagulation. They could make up a huge convoy of four warthogs and two scorpions and they all get ambushed near the rockslide.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The best part was the sniper that had the Quagmire voice. But that was some very impressive camera work. Wow!
    Add more answer options

• you took this from my post
    Add more answer options

• Go to turtleturtleclan.net and click home. In a week or so they'll have a new episode... ...Without crappy voices!
    Add more answer options

• i read somewhere they are making a second one. i put the forum where the movie is posted in my sig
    Add more answer options

• Have they or are they going to make another one?
    Add more answer options

• THE first episode is cool
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.