JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2004 5:38:06 PM

SPAM!!

it comes in a can. if you fry it in olive oil and put is in tost with some butter, its great. i eat it when im playing halo. if you havent had it go buy some. if you have had it please comment on its greatness.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They hah the force OMG!!I will be good I do not whant Yoda coming for me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yes you must of i guess thats the mods new power.
    Add more answer options

• hey triggerhapysyco, why have you been blacklisted? you must have really pissed off the mods.
    Add more answer options

• dude
    Add more answer options

• we can all agree that spam is great and possibly toxic. lets just leav it at that
    Add more answer options

• forget about the potatos, think about eating sodium nitrate. you can make smoke and cherry bombs with that stuff. [Edited on 6/12/2004 9:50:23 AM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pyro Vamp modified potato starch[/quote] How is it modified? [Edited on 6/12/2004 9:47:05 AM]
    Add more answer options

• thanks
    Add more answer options

• spam is short for spiced meat, it contains: pork with ham, salt, water, modified potato starch, sugar, and sodium nitrate
    Add more answer options

• lol
    Add more answer options

• the world may never know. so just don't think about it and keep eating
    Add more answer options

• its great, but what is it made of?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.