JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2004 9:00:32 AM

how do blind people know when they're done wipping thier butt

serious question i gotta know
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Rofl
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LMAO
    Add more answer options

• This is um, yea locked.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • and you should be
      Add more answer options

• I'm soo proud to have participated in this amazing discussion.
      Add more answer options

• wtf lol
      Add more answer options

• becuase you touch yorself at night?
      Add more answer options

• OMG.... I don't know if they do. But it really isn't my field of expertise.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.