JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2004 6:14:25 AM

First Gaming experience

What was your first experience with videogames -what system? -what game ? -what age did you begin ? -how long have you been gaming for ? -what made you a gamer? -all time favorite games -feel free to share your experience here with the questions along that line or similar or -and anything else you like to share For me it was Nintendo and the orginal Mario that got into videogames, i also remember the orange gun that i played duck hunt with.Yep those were the days My next favorite series next to Mario was Ninja Turtles(huge fan)i would play that game for hours straight(Leonardo is the best).After Nintedo i got every other product released like Gameboy,Super Nintendo and so on,until Gamecube came out i just felt tired with Nintendo 1.i felt that i out grew their products and 2. that all that they are doing is just making over the same games and adding it to their new systems.So that's why i decided to give Xbox a chance and it's proved to be a great choice.Some other cool games that i played back in the days were for the Sega Genesis games like sonic and megaman were instant classics.So when the new console arrive i 'm going to stick with microsoft xbox because i personally think xbox is the best system for FPS and online gameplay. all time favorite games.Top 3 1.Halo 2.Super Mario Bros 3.Mortal Kombat P.S. Props to Tetris to. [Edited on 6/11/2004 10:16:27 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• banjo and kazooie
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Marrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo
    Add more answer options

• i started around age 4 with super mario bros 3 on the nes i then moved along to the teenage mutant ninja turtles, and soon after that graduated to the world of zelda. soon after that i recieved a super nes, and was forever cemented into the world of interactive entertainment. favorite games halo of course, zelda a link to the past, goldeneye, and the newest addition to my fav list The Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay
    Add more answer options

• i was 7, with the gameboy that was the size of a micro-wave, playing mario. after that i got into pac man go pac-man!!!!!!!!!!! and cheeze
    Add more answer options

• I began at 5, with DOOM. Wow, those were the days. Insane violence and big guns, all presented at ridiculously low resolutions on my friend's computer. Then my parents got me a Genesis and I wasted time with Sonic the Hedgehog. Then a PS1 and I spent too much time with Final Fantasy VII... Then I got my own PC and played Half-Life. It was like seeing God.
    Add more answer options

• playing jeff k.'s TEh CASTLE ADVENTAURE!!!!!!!1 at somethingawful.com
    Add more answer options

• [i]Dragon Warrior[/i] for the NES when I was five.
    Add more answer options

• super mario world on super nintendo, i knew every single space and beat every single level in the entire game including special world
    Add more answer options

• My first real gaming experience was the demo for Populus: The Begining foor computer. Damn I loved that thing, and my dad let me get it (first non-educational game), and the next game was the almighty Starcraft(why are Blizzards games so [i]good[/i]?) After that I had a steady diet of decent RTS's, mixed in with platformers and racers on an snes and playstation until my friend lent me Half-Life. Oh valvE, you will always have a special place in my heart, even though you have the worst PR of any company ever. Then it was pretty much only FPS's after that, with a couple of rpgs for balance. Right now I'm trying to beat Diablo, so I can move on to Diablo 2 (Damn the -blam!- Butcher is [b]impossible[/b] to beat)
    Add more answer options

• I do remember playing on an old NES when I was around 3 or 4, I don't remember exactly which game it was though.
    Add more answer options

• Blocks.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.