JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2004 5:55:10 AM

The Petition For Captain Stosh...

If you want our resident mod to make a cameo or play a leading role in halo 2... SIGN HERE!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• coooooooooooool
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sure, Stosh sounds like a good navy name. Next time make a poll instead though, then it won't get locked.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet Petitions are against the forum rules.[/quote] Okay sorry then...my bad Yoozel or Stosh or Shishka: Lock this down if you think it should be. I got no problem with it.
    Add more answer options

• obbi go read my posts cus they say ur retarded an everyone agrees
    Add more answer options

• Petitions are against the forum rules.
    Add more answer options

• um.....do you want stosh to appear?
    Add more answer options

• yoozel why are u locking my threads?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    Add more answer options

• i should be leader of the moderators
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.