JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2004 5:46:05 AM

Will yoozel be in halo 2?

it'd be funny to see someone like his avatar running around, and then see covenant grunts swarm over him and kill him
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• kk
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• --Snipped-- Note: Stop spamming. [Edited on 6/11/2004 10:13:39 PM by stosh]
    Add more answer options

• omg...kiss yourself goodbye... *salutes*
    Add more answer options

• shikhas already warned me twice... but i have to say ROFLMAO
    Add more answer options

• This is your warning, stop posting rubish and strigten up, or you will get banned.
    Add more answer options

• what he said
    Add more answer options

• they aren't serious, don't post unless you have something to post about
    Add more answer options

• dunno, ask yoozel
    Add more answer options

• whats wrong with my threads?
    Add more answer options

• cause you posting dumb ones, plz stop for you sake and others
    Add more answer options

• yeah i just noticed that...he must be gettin one hell of a bonus this year, LOL
    Add more answer options

• yoozel is LOCKING ALL MY THREADS
    Add more answer options

• sweet. I have an idea about captain stosh...
    Add more answer options

• ya it wouuld then u could get his cape and throw him across the map
    Add more answer options

• I think they should introduce a covie called a yoozel...thatd be sweet
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] agent404 Are you TRYING to get banned?[/quote] i wont get banned yoozels my friend and shiskha is not
    Add more answer options

• ?
    Add more answer options

• We're still petitioning for a Captian Stosh...
    Add more answer options

• Are you TRYING to get banned?
    Add more answer options

• He wouldnt die though...hed be like some angry monkey flailing around and killing in mass quantities like an atom bomb or a school bus full of angry drunk repulicans
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.