JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2004 5:03:44 AM

sockmans cool

i mean hes a sock man
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• o'rly
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• well i was right in saying he was in special ed
    Add more answer options

• who me? or mith was lame?
    Add more answer options

• Mith, I have to agree that was a lame comeback.
    Add more answer options

• uhh r u in special ed
    Add more answer options

• What Minthindir? I dint get the HHAHA your making fun of my friend thing? what was it about?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] agent404, resident obbi-basher I'd like to sock him in the nose. He's a lifeless -blam!-.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• BAH UR MAKING FUN OF MY FRIEND
    Add more answer options

• Hey Im not sucking up...just wonderin hows things are going cause your new...sort of...
    Add more answer options

• Sucking up will get you no where.
    Add more answer options

• hahah master shake that was good.........no
    Add more answer options

• hey its yoozel!!! sup dude? hows the office doin? Make any busts? (lock any threads)
    Add more answer options

• yoozel i thought u were my friend
    Add more answer options

• Hm.. one of the other mods must have been on top of this. If he's doing anything to break the rules message one of the mods.
    Add more answer options

• he should be thrown in the laundry along with mr_underpants and MC_THONG_117
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] agent404 I'd like to sock him in the nose. He's a lifeless -blam!-.[/quote] Amen! I agree. and, no, he's not funny.
    Add more answer options

• hang on... [Edited on 6/11/2004 9:19:10 PM]
    Add more answer options

• hes funny
    Add more answer options

• I'd like to sock him in the nose. He's a lifeless -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.