JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/10/2005 11:43:41 AM

post here to bust your rhyme

Dawg bust your rhyme to make mi shizzle blown off my nizzle [Edited on 2/10/2005 3:44:03 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There once was a style called rap To be honest it was quite crap Mine sounds quite Irish This style is sty...rish I'm gonna go have a nap
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Here's my rap. -blam!- that hoe you bich mother -blam!- Homie dawg ass hoe -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!-. Just say curse words every couple seconds and you're fine. I mean, that's what snoop dawg does, right... [Edited on 2/10/2005 9:32:37 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Yo, on da forum like a sore thumb and cola using da rolladex, put a hex on my ex she's with some mexican doin' the best she can while doin' the rest of them stuck a pencil in my eye. they say i won't die, but it hurts when I cry. still I try to wink, but the pink socket is showing through my brow, having a cow right now about the towel in the shower. you got it all wet. bet. fret. met. let. conglomorate. i tried. -c
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kewlkat [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bigsteve100 I have a [url=http://cosmic.homeunix.net/~bigsteve100/sounds/ChristmasRap.wav]Ch ristmas Rap?[/url] Yes, dat's me rappin' it out, you shizzle dawgs in da hizzle[/quote] are you retarded?[/quote] Pretty sure that was a joke...at least I hope it was...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bigsteve100 I have a [url=http://cosmic.homeunix.net/~bigsteve100/sounds/ChristmasRap.wav]Ch ristmas Rap?[/url] Yes, dat's me rappin' it out, you shizzle dawgs in da hizzle[/quote] are you retarded?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARE YOU LISTENIN Dawg bust your rhyme to make mi shizzle blown off my nizzle[/quote] How about not. Do you even know what you said?
    Add more answer options

• There once was a man from Latras, His balls were made out of fine brass, In stormy weather they clang together and sparks flew out of his a55.
    Add more answer options

• Humanity is decaying.
    Add more answer options

• I have a [url=http://cosmic.homeunix.net/~bigsteve100/sounds/ChristmasRap.wav]Christmas Rap?[/url] Yes, dat's me rappin' it out, you shizzle dawgs in da hizzle
    Add more answer options

• smokin green makes everything seem like its a wonferful dream after you have been out killing for some jim bean go and steal some bling bling [Edited on 2/10/2005 4:19:17 AM]
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Hey this is really dumb, Instead I'll go do you mom... In true Bungie fashion... tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- dawg that was tight aight
    Add more answer options

• fo shizzel my nizze dis iz da rizzle fanizzel
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.