JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/9/2005 11:38:57 PM

OH NO!!!!!!

i have some bad news some very bad news the news is so bad you will probobly kill your self. The release date of Time Splitters: Future Perfect has been delayed to march 21rst oh god!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Whoop-de--blam!--do. No one cares.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Duckman = Spideygold and Camel toe
    Add more answer options

• didnt the duck man drake/spideygold guy get blacklisted?
    Add more answer options

• OMGWTFBBQ OH TEH NOES!!!!111!1 TIMSPITTERS IS DELAID???!!!!11 III KUT TEH -blam!-ES!!!!!111OMG LOL Timesplitters sucks anyways.
    Add more answer options

• a time splitter? there are several types of time splitters you peon and time splitters rfers to the whole mob of them its like saying whats a covenant.
    Add more answer options

• What the hell is Timesplitter.
    Add more answer options

• I thought Time Splitters always looked dumb... but who am I to say, I never bothered playing it.
    Add more answer options

• Time Splitters..... Time splitters...... Cameltoe, you posted this many times in the New Mombasa forum... It got annoying. WHO cares about this game? I never heard of it UNTIL you had to yell it out at the NM forum. Hey I know! I'll buy the game! I'll play it! Then I'll break the disc and throw it out! And then I'll kill my self in order to rid myself of the game! (sarcasm)
    Add more answer options

• No one cares cameltoe.
    Add more answer options

• thats not that big of a deal
    Add more answer options

• OMG! WTF? BBQ!!!! So what. Chaos Theory comes out soon.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.