JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/9/2005 6:17:54 PM

How come the PMs I get won't show up?

I was told by someone that they PMed me but when I go to check my PM it won't show anything. Am I doing something wrong?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sometimes it takes 5 minutes or more for messages to show up...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There's noone on my ignore list so that's impossible.
    Add more answer options

• He wouldn't have blocked me, I have never PMed him before. Unless he was doing preemptive blocking...
    Add more answer options

• Maybe it's the same reason we get invisible posts. Just wait. It could be that the PM system is down, I remember that happening last year quite a few times...
    Add more answer options

• You might have blocked them you have to unblock them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Elite_elite It didn't show up.[/quote] Huh, that's odd. Sorry, I don't know how to help you.
    Add more answer options

• I was told 2 times that I was sent PMs.
    Add more answer options

• I hate to be the one to break this to you... see, it's not that they aren't showing up, it's well, you aren't getting any... nobody likes you.
    Add more answer options

• as i said bungie doesnt like you
    Add more answer options

• It didn't show up.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe the person didn't actually PM you. How about this, I will PM you right now and tell me if it comes up. Edit: Did it work? [Edited on 2/10/2005 8:13:13 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Come on guys I need a real answer.
    Add more answer options

• if your thinking about the one about pot then, i think you have enough room for it.
    Add more answer options

• I'm looking for a real answer. BTW, why should I copy and paste that to my sig (talking about your sig)? I don't have room for it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Elite_elite I was told by someone that they PMed me but when I go to check my PM it won't show anything. Am I doing something wrong?[/quote] its simple, bungie just dont like you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.