JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/9/2005 3:52:38 AM

PSA: Tru7h

[url=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/attention.php] Beware! [/url] Note: This is not aimed at any member of b.net. It is merely a warning for all those that use the internet. [b] This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by MCs Brother [/b] [Edited on 2/8/2005 7:52:49 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 0 noez not teh flamez!!1!!Anyways flaming never solved much.Except for trees but that's not the point.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Never!
    Add more answer options

• Play nice kids... Tristan ;-P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother because I found a funny vid on the net. [/quote] You mean I found...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe I get along with everyone. : )[/quote] .......riiiiiiight.
    Add more answer options

• I get along with everyone. : )
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe Yup and I just siad "OMG". Whats the argument again?[/quote] I have a sixth sense about when flamewars are gonna start. Plus, I know how you two don't get along. [Edited on 2/9/2005 8:01:25 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Yup and I just siad "OMG". Whats the argument again?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe Hmm do I ever start any of this? [/quote] Don't yell at me. I made this thread only because I found a funny vid on the net. I even made a point to say that this vid was aimed at [b] no one [/b] on b.net.
    Add more answer options

• Im not flaming. Im caffeinated.
    Add more answer options

• Hmm do I ever start any of this?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ODST27 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Lately, you've been a pretty strange guy. [/quote] It happens every few months when we have an influx of new members. It'll pass. And on the column, I'm still the same loveable guy you've always known![/quote] Yea, the past like month or two there has been a lot of new members for some reason. ? *L* <> [/quote] Febuary 9th. Maybe they'll leave now.[/quote] Let us hope. Oh yea, and probably just to check thier stats. Wouldn't that be good. To find meaningful disscussions in NM again. Ahhh.........
    Add more answer options

• Ya know, ImJustMe, Ben, Kendo, if this thread gets locked because the three of you get in a flamewar, i'm gonna be really pissed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe OMG.[/quote] Knew you were bound to show up eventually...
    Add more answer options

• Oh yeah... I forgot about the feb 9th thing...
    Add more answer options

• OMG.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ODST27 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Lately, you've been a pretty strange guy. [/quote] It happens every few months when we have an influx of new members. It'll pass. And on the column, I'm still the same loveable guy you've always known![/quote] Yea, the past like month or two there has been a lot of new members for some reason. ? *L* <> [/quote] Febuary 9th. Maybe they'll leave now.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Lately, you've been a pretty strange guy. [/quote] It happens every few months when we have an influx of new members. It'll pass. And on the column, I'm still the same loveable guy you've always known![/quote] Yea, the past like month or two there has been a lot of new members for some reason. ? *L* <>
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Lately, you've been a pretty strange guy. [/quote] It happens every few months when we have an influx of new members. It'll pass. And on the column, I'm still the same loveable guy you've always known!
    Add more answer options

• Both of ya, hush up. Kendo, you're right, but you needn't say it multiple times. Ben.........just stop being you. Lately, you've been a pretty strange guy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben Like I said... Can't I joke in a joke thread? Jeez... Honestly now, you've been kissing ImJustMe's ass since his first day here.[/quote] Tru7h.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben Like I said... Can't I joke in a joke thread? Jeez... Honestly now, you've been kissing ImJustMe's ass since his first day here.[/quote] Gee I wonder if something is going on there then.
    Add more answer options

• Like I said... Can't I joke in a joke thread? Jeez... Honestly now, you've been kissing ImJustMe's ass since his first day here.
    Add more answer options

• Ben Im not showing off my "Memeber Since date" Im telling you that if you dont stop being a flaming ass I will not thing twice about reporting you to the mods. Now like bungie said "Play nice".
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Ben, shut up. [/quote] You shut up! You owe me! I bumped this thread for you! *dies, but continues talking nevertheless*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Ben, shut up. [/quote] I should count how many times Ben has been told that.[/quote] Far too many.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.