JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/9/2005 1:36:57 AM

where can i get my Xbox serived (or repaired)

i call 1 800 4myxbox but that didnt really help, i faced the tru7h that my xbox is dying slowly, and i want it fixed, so besides Microsoft becuz they charge $70, what would be a good place?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• if it is old u can buy a new one or remove the the pads from the bottom and take it apart and seee whats wrong with it but then u risk meesing it up and that would suck
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterRoshiX There might me bugs or cockroaches in your xbox, so yeah try to open it up or take it to a game store.[/quote] Or shake it violently to kill the bugs, thus solving the problem. Dead bugs = no problem
    Add more answer options

• There might me bugs or cockroaches in your xbox, so yeah try to open it up or take it to a game store.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] darthbob riiiiight, im just gonna buy a new one, and try to swap out hard drives (shouldnt be too hard) but, w/e[/quote] That won't work. I do all my own work on my xbox.... It's just a computer, really. The warranty is LONG voided, but hey. Meh. The problem with just swapping out a hard drive is this: The motherboard is programmed to use the specific Hard Drive that it was built with. You have to swap a motherboard AND hard drive, if anything at all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] darthbob riiiiight, im just gonna buy a new one, and try to swap out hard drives (shouldnt be too hard) but, w/e[/quote] Yeah, sure, whatever you say. Trade in your xbox at EB, they'll give you a good deal for it, even if it is broken. Then use the store credit to buy a new one. How can an Xbox slowly die? And why would swapping the hard disk make any difference?
    Add more answer options

• riiiiight, im just gonna buy a new one, and try to swap out hard drives (shouldnt be too hard) but, w/e
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] darthbob ...[/quote] What I'm trying to tell you is that you can contact him, and then ship your Xbox to him.
    Add more answer options

• You should take it to your local video game/system retailer:GameStop, EB Games.etc.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• My friend is a complete Xbox whiz. He'll probably charge you, but he's good at what he does. His email is nuclearcrowbar@hotmail.com, and his name is Nate.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.