JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/9/2005 12:58:44 AM

Im angry

Who else hates little 10 year old pricks who play on xbox live they have the highest friggen voices and they cant play for crap!!! [Edited on 2/8/2005 5:00:19 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crossfiremonkey Who else hates little 10 year old pricks who play on xbox live they have the highest friggen voices and they cant play for crap!!![/quote] hay hawty I'z a10 year old who lovez screaming sweet nothings in players' ears every time you play in Halo 2. Please play more Halo 2, because I love screaming. [Edited on 2/8/2005 5:10:05 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• grrrrrrrrrrrr i'm angry too. are you on their team cause that sucks, but if its rumble pit just beat the -blam- out of them
    Add more answer options

• Is it possible that you're not having fun playing Halo 2? If that's true then why don't you stop instead of complaining?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.