JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/8/2005 11:18:23 PM

Where does Makaveli come from?

Where does Makaveli come from?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Meh I got him confused with someone.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kendoboy Oddly no one mentioned the composer.[/quote] That might just be because it's an old wooden-sailing ship (you should probably just leave now, before you embarrass yourself too much).
    Add more answer options

• Oddly no one mentioned the composer.
    Add more answer options

• It's after Tupac. I thought it was from the guy who wrote "The Prince", but Maka corrected me on why he chose the name.
    Add more answer options

• Niccolo Machiavelli was a man who had the ear of the Medici family who ruled italy Makaveli:the 7th day theory is the name of Tupac Shakur's 6th album
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JAY132 I may be wrong but I believe Makaveli was an old, wooden sailing ship from around the 18th Century. . .[/quote] Awesome. Was it commandeered by pirates?[/quote] Were they pimps?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JAY132 I may be wrong but I believe Makaveli was an old, wooden sailing ship from around the 18th Century. . .[/quote] Awesome. Was it commandeered by pirates?
    Add more answer options

• I may be wrong but I believe Makaveli was an old, wooden sailing ship from around the 18th Century. . .
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 I did enjoy his "Art of War" very much as well. Just not as much as I enjoyed the same title by Sun Tzu.[/quote] The Prince pwns.
    Add more answer options

• Well, I got the Renaissance part right. My history teacher would kill me if she found out I said England there.
    Add more answer options

• I did enjoy his "Art of War" very much as well. Just not as much as I enjoyed the same title by Sun Tzu.
    Add more answer options

• Well just now maka was coming from your mom's house oo! burninated! or not.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote]"And a prince ought, above all things, always to endeavour in every action to gain for himself the reputation of being a great and remarkable man." -- Niccolo Machiavelli[/quote][/quote] Exactly, he thought it was much more important to appear virtuous than to be virtuous. ^Favourite Machiavelli quote. :-)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote]"And a prince ought, above all things, always to endeavour in every action to gain for himself the reputation of being a great and remarkable man." -- Niccolo Machiavelli[/quote][/quote] Really? Why do people always insist on trying to be something they're not?
    Add more answer options

• isn't it spelled 'makevali'? i might be wrong.
    Add more answer options

• No, it's from renaissance Italy. Italian civil servants were so very cynical. But that was Machiavelli. Makaveli is what Tupac called himself.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]"And a prince ought, above all things, always to endeavour in every action to gain for himself the reputation of being a great and remarkable man." -- Niccolo Machiavelli[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gamertag xeros5 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] un gato Hell.[/quote] I mean the name, not the moderator.[/quote] Oh, then it's from Renaissance England, which was basically the same thing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] un gato Hell.[/quote] I mean the name, not the moderator.
    Add more answer options

• Hell.
    Add more answer options

• Why not PM him and ask?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.