JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/8/2005 8:57:25 PM

Napoleon Dynamite/Halo 2 video

[url=http://useruploads.mythica.org/uploads/Napoleon_Dynamite_0001.wmv] Imagine Napoleon Dynamite...with Elites and a Warthog... [/url] Found this on the GameFAQs Halo 2 boards [Edited on 2/8/2005 12:57:38 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That kicked some serious ass. I love Napoleon Dynamite, and I love Halo, wow this is good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] yes name [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kroenen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] X Slicer X *Starts claping slowly...* Howed you get the warthog to go boom without a rocket hitting it or grenades..or anyone firing?[/quote] It isn't my video, I found it at the Halo 2 GameFAQs forum[/quote] maybe he had some glitch that made the warthog explode whenever he wanted it too, or maybe he..... nevermind.[/quote] They used some basic editing and a well timed rocket. Hence the credits where it lists the rocketman's name.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kroenen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] X Slicer X *Starts claping slowly...* Howed you get the warthog to go boom without a rocket hitting it or grenades..or anyone firing?[/quote] It isn't my video, I found it at the Halo 2 GameFAQs forum[/quote] maybe he had some glitch that made the warthog explode whenever he wanted it too, or maybe he..... nevermind.
    Add more answer options

• I would have loved to see some of the other scenes in that movie halo-fied... Like the deleted one where he shows of his illegal ninja moves from the government!
    Add more answer options

• napolean dynamite was really overrated, but it was pretty funny for a PG movie.
    Add more answer options

• that looked pretty funny, my computers sound is totally screwed but im sure it would have been a lot funnier if i could hear it.
    Add more answer options

• Man that was the best post I have seen in a long time. I was laughing my @$$ off. Great post man.
    Add more answer options

• that is the funniest video i`ve ever seen. couldnt stop laughing when the warthog blew up
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] X Slicer X *Starts claping slowly...* Howed you get the warthog to go boom without a rocket hitting it or grenades..or anyone firing?[/quote] It isn't my video, I found it at the Halo 2 GameFAQs forum
    Add more answer options

• didn't watch napolean dynamite.
    Add more answer options

• *Starts claping slowly...* Howed you get the warthog to go boom without a rocket hitting it or grenades..or anyone firing?
    Add more answer options

• LMAO!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.