JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/7/2005 3:12:52 AM

Hello Everyone

Hi
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Help me make a name for five spartans PLEASE
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara of Sand And my what an angry and buff looking Yoda he is... Tristan ;-)[/quote] Been drinking proten shakes and going to gym have I.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron Yoda: "Now screwed we all are." [url]http://www.hawtalta.com/media.php?wmv=swe3_small[/url] I love that vid...[/quote] i'm preggers!
    Add more answer options

• Yoda: "Now screwed we all will be." [url]http://www.hawtalta.com/media.php?wmv=swe3_small[/url] I love that vid... [Edited on 2/6/2005 8:30:06 PM]
    Add more answer options

• And my what an angry and buff looking Yoda he is... Tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• Correct are you, get back to training must you young padawan's, or angry will Yoda be.
    Add more answer options

• oh wow! he is?
    Add more answer options

• *hand over mouth in horror* GruntHaven... is... YODA!!! Tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• I DON'T KNOW should I ???
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron Only fools become bored. If you call yourself wise then make something for yourself to do if you have nothing to do at all.[/quote] Ah, tells wise words does he, listen to him should you.
    Add more answer options

• OKAY BUT WE'LL SEE WHO'S A FOOL IN THE END. I'LL GO WRITE TO A COMPANY THAT WILL SUPPORT MY IDEAS FOR A NEW VIDEO-GAME. THANX FOR THE INFO
    Add more answer options

• Only fools become bored. If you call yourself wise then make something for yourself to do if you have nothing to do at all.
    Add more answer options

• why is it such a big oops WHY IS SUCH A BIG DEAL????
    Add more answer options

• Because people hate you when you do... Tristan ;-P
    Add more answer options

• cause it makes you look dumb caps = yelling [Edited on 2/6/2005 7:33:33 PM]
    Add more answer options

• WHY I'LL STOP IF U PARTICIPATE IN backup I need backup. OKAY? [Edited on 2/6/2005 7:33:17 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] wrecklessgamer OKEY DOKE[/quote] Please don't type in caps.
    Add more answer options

• OKEY DOKE
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] wrecklessgamer IT WAS JUST SOMETHIMG TO DO BECAUSE I GOT BORED AND NO ONE ANSWERS MY bakup I need backup AND THAT WAS MY BEST POST.[/quote] Once again, as a friend, it'll come back maybe sometime and you can bring it up again. I'll help you post in your best topic. I can make plot twists exciting and sophisticated. Deal? Just don't make pointless threads again. I'm bored too....
    Add more answer options

• IT WAS JUST SOMETHIMG TO DO BECAUSE I GOT BORED AND NO ONE ANSWERS MY bakup I need backup AND THAT WAS MY BEST POST.
    Add more answer options

• hey man wazup!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! [b]no[/b]
    Add more answer options

• Oh no not you too. Please don't spam. (as a friend I'm not yelling at you)
    Add more answer options

• omg please be quiet
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.