JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/26/2008 10:11:12 PM

Bungie RSS Reader Firefox Extension

[quote][quote]Version 1.1 Of the Bungie Newsbar Firefox extension is now available [url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj2wdzmigdd/Bungie%20RSS%20Bar_1.2.xpi][b][u]Download It Here[/b][/u][/url][/quote] Or copy the address into you address bar: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj2wdzmigdd/Bungie%20RSS%20Bar_1.2.xpi[/quote] Originally the called "newsbar[url=http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6072] [/url]", this RSS reader has been slightly modified for bungie.net. Bungie's News and Blog are Default on the reader but you can add your own feeds if you wish. /just more crap from me to you to clutter up your firefox. [Edited on 08.22.2009 3:13 PM PDT by Duardo]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea, more stuff to slow down my Internet.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thanks!
    Add more answer options

• Nice feature. Hmm, I'm really going to have to start being more picky with the add-ons I download, my FF is getting way too cluttered....
    Add more answer options

• Nice. Yet another cool feature to keep me using FF.
    Add more answer options

• Cool!!!! Another reason for me to stop using Safari... ARRRGHHH! Well done! : )
    Add more answer options

• Oooo at first I was all, "How this going to be any better than the regular RSS feed"? But then I Downloaded it, and it is better. Very sexy looking, good job PKF!!! Does this update on the same time frame as the regular RSS feed though?
    Add more answer options

• Can you stop making thingy majigs, so that other people can? Haha, just kidding. Keep up the good work.
    Add more answer options

• I wish i could fix the box limit on the RSS feed title so it shows the whole thing..i.r.not getting it
    Add more answer options

• Yeah nvm I figured it out when I went to do the friends list one thx again!!!!! Yeah these are really cool and handy, I can now check the webcams no matter what!!!! [Edited on 08.26.2008 2:24 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] N1CK5TER It says that window cannot find the file to open with Help plox? thx though sounds nice if i could get it to work[/quote] open with firefox. or save to your computer and drag and drop into an open firefox window
    Add more answer options

• It says that window cannot find the file to open with Help plox? thx though sounds nice if i could get it to work
    Add more answer options

• In before SonicJohn? *Downloading now :)*
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.