JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/2/2005 1:00:06 AM

Unleash Ninjas??

I've tried doing a search on Bungie about this...but could someone explain to my why clicking Unleash Ninjas in my Groups forum seems to black list them? Why is this term used...etc?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Madcow2101: I'd laugh if one of the MODs did that. Did that ever happen? AARG!! INVISOS!!! I bet it was Shishka. [/quote] I already asked that question. I didn't know about the septagon being related to the blacklisting otherwise I would have gone there when I was accidentaly blacklisted by a mod. with y as the first letter in their screename. [Edited on 2/1/2005 6:15:08 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax But how do you know when they do it? You can't really laugh if you don't know you know...[/quote] Because they then generally stop by The Septagon asking if there's anything that can be done.[/quote] Somehow that makes alot sense.
    Add more answer options

• I'd laugh if one of the MODs did that. Did that ever happen? AARG!! INVISOS!!! I bet it was Shishka. [Edited on 2/1/2005 6:10:11 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax But how do you know when they do it? You can't really laugh if you don't know you know...[/quote] Because they then generally stop by The Septagon asking if there's anything that can be done. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferrari I would laugh if a Forum Ninja did it to him/herself. [/quote] Legend has it that a certain ninja did it to..... nah, the legend HAS to be a myth. [Edited on 2/1/2005 6:07:49 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I would laugh if a Forum Ninja did it to him/herself. This user's posts have been censored until they are no longer blacklisted. : ) I like saying backlist instead of blacklist. I think it makes more sense.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferrari Why does it let me blacklist myself?[/quote] Because it is very funny when people inevitably do it. Of course it's not funny to them, but it really IS funny.[/quote] But how do you know when they do it? You can't really laugh if you don't know you know...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferrari Why does it let me blacklist myself?[/quote] Because it is very funny when people inevitably do it. Of course it's not funny to them, but it really IS funny.
    Add more answer options

• It is kindof cool to do though to other people. [Edited on 2/1/2005 5:14:02 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Why does it let me blacklist myself?
    Add more answer options

• It's a joke the mods use, "You better watch it or I will send my flaming ninjas after you." It is just a clever way for them to quickly blacklist someone who is being naughty.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.