JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/1/2005 11:49:25 PM

When things go too far...

A conversation with Kendo left me awestruck just moments ago... it was as follows... (NOTE kendo is kendo, I'm the other guy) [quote]kendo says: grr now why cant we have lightsabers? kendo says: why oh why is the world so cruel Life in every breath... Now we are free... says: lol kendo says: George Lucas is evil kendo says: only one man can ruin the first two episodes kendo says: even though when the storm troopers came I was so ready to -blam!- myself from the amount of coolness Life in every breath... Now we are free... says: bahahahahahahaha kendo says: and yoda oh man I think I heard a girly wail come out of my mouth when I saw him whip out his lightsaber Life in every breath... Now we are free... says: rofl kendo says: words cannot describe the coolness that is yoda kendo says: hes so badass he needs a beware of a dog sign on his ass Life in every breath... Now we are free... says: lol kendo says: his so hot the sun has nothing on him kendo says: *hes Life in every breath... Now we are free... says: nice kendo says: Yea kendo says: hell Idd do yoda kendo says: damn hes so -blam!- awsome [/quote] How does one reply to that?????? Tristan ;-)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kendoboy With calm, elegance, respect for yourself and others. Or by admiting that that little green man rocks your world.[/quote] [url=http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/Misc/Opinions.wav];-)[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Heh this reminds me of [url=http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=128]this[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I had to use it on you sometime :P TRistan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• Good point.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart Pretend it never happened.[/quote] And if you're not a good pretender, see a psychiatrist (spelling?) immediatly, and get that Kendo guy to come with you..
    Add more answer options

• You know in your sig... the bit about the armed squirrel... think about it :P Tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• With calm, elegance, respect for yourself and others. Or by admiting that that little green man rocks your world.
    Add more answer options

• Pretend it never happened.
    Add more answer options

• I don't know.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.