JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/31/2005 10:51:27 PM

this may be stupid but I just need to know

I registered a gamertag and wanted to know if when I get dsl at home I can use the gamertag on my box at home. I registered the tag at a friends house and play over there until I get dsl and can play at home. again this is probably a stupid question but I would like to know thanks.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• any other suggestions. I'm getting it at my house in the morning.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• listen to me, im pretty sure itll work
    Add more answer options

• Hey captain, have you noticed how the caps lock button is an optional feature of the keyboard? It can be turned off you know.
    Add more answer options

• YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TRY FELCHING.
    Add more answer options

• call xbox live customer support, they should know, good luck
    Add more answer options

• you can transfer your gamertag to your xbox through a memory card
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.