JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/13/2013 7:57:21 PM

Beg for followers thread

So in this thread anyone and everyone will beg for followers. So If you post here I will follow you and you can beg others to follow you too.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Don't follow me, I'm boring
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll father your mother's children
    Add more answer options

• If they came to hear me beg... ( Halo Reach achievement )
    Add more answer options

• What's the point of followers?
    Add more answer options

• FOLLOW Me, for I am your CAPTAIN!
    Add more answer options

• BEGINNING TRANSMISSION: (Low melodious hum.) I am an ancient chronicler of great power. I shall not grovel for anyone or anything. ENDING TRANSMISSION:
    Add more answer options

• I follow back! [spoiler]Twitter reference[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I'm not going to beg for followers, you know why? Because the majority of the people here are idiots, specifically in offtopic. They are amazed at gimmicks and cheap parlor tricks. They are sheep, being led by a inebriated Shepard into a busy highway. To have a great amount of followers would mean these idiots find me appealing; I wouldn't want that now would I?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I'm stuck in a closet....,
        Add more answer options

• will dance for followers
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [i]Just passing through...[/i]
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I don't want followers... [spoiler]i want beliebers[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• pls follow me
            Add more answer options

• For every follower I get I will donate $1 to myself.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • If you follow me, I'll give you a cookie.
              Add more answer options

• Hey guise, I have boobs and Blacklight is in lesbians with me. Follow me for gifs and shit.
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • Nudes will be given
                Add more answer options

• Me beg only for pussy
                Add more answer options

• Edited by PandaJerk007: 10/30/2013 5:43:51 AM
                I'd like to have a good number of followers, but it would actually help me manage my time better if I didn't. I don't know, whatever you all want to do is fine by me.
                Add more answer options

• "If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed."
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by Guardian: 10/31/2013 11:58:03 PM
                  You can follow me, but I have no idea where the hell I'm going.
                  Add more answer options

• Anybody who follows me will be muted.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • How about you just be a better poster.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Only plebians need a high amount of followers to validate their existence.
                      Add more answer options

• 2pimp2bethatdesperate. Anyway people who don't follow me aren't pimps.
                      Add more answer options

• If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.