JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Karu: 1/13/2013 4:10:39 AM
Karu

#TeamFollowBack - Post and I'll follow you

Please return the follows if you want to, I don't mind - post here if you want follow. I'll follow even if you say "don't follow". Just saying.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sure, I'll follow you back.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• stroke my e-peen please.
    Add more answer options

• yay
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Why thank you good sir.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Follow me and I will follow you back. [spoiler]Jk[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Something inside of me just died.......................... Nevermind it was just gas.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • #supportzoid
            Add more answer options

• I don't mean to ask for followers, but I'd just like to inform you that a single user can only follow 100 other users.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • #noshame
              Add more answer options

• Edited by NicVsP: 1/13/2013 3:21:29 AM
              I don't need such cheap things to get follows... [spoiler]... can you follow me?[/spoiler] Edit: Stupid sorting made me think this thread was recent.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • keep commenting
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Follow for indie gaming related stuff :)
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • okay.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • #Derp
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I WILL NEVER FOLLOW YOU [spoiler]BECAUSE I CAN'T DO IT TWICE[/spoiler]
                        Add more answer options

• #YOLO
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • sure
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.