JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2008 8:37:39 PM

why do peple hate me?

i am 10 why
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Also, 200 posts. :D
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Livestron3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sniper770 i am 10 why[/quote] You can't even spell the the freakin' word people. And you have no sense of grammar what-so-ever. I'm 11; I sound like I'm 11, but you, you sound like your six! Oh, and I'd say Coke, but when it comes to diet, I'd say Diet Pepsi[/quote] All diet sucks
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MikePowertheWolf It doesn't matter if you're 10, it matters if you're maturer than 10. Trust me, if you act 18+, people will treat you 18+. ChatSpeak? Come on, spell your words. And telling people you're 10 ruins it. We're all ageists.[/quote] Stay on topic.
    Add more answer options

• It doesn't matter if you're 10, it matters if you're maturer than 10. Trust me, if you act 18+, people will treat you 18+. ChatSpeak? Come on, spell your words. And telling people you're 10 ruins it. We're all ageists.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sniper770 i am 10 why[/quote] You can't even spell the the freakin' word people. And you have no sense of grammar what-so-ever. I'm 11; I sound like I'm 11, but you, you sound like your six! Oh, and I'd say Coke, but when it comes to diet, I'd say Diet Pepsi
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WaNaBeSnIpEr this is the first thread ive seen sucessfully hijacked, oh snap![/quote] Doubt it.[/quote] It's one of the most successful highjacked threads I've seen. That's for sure.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WaNaBeSnIpEr this is the first thread ive seen sucessfully hijacked, oh snap![/quote] Doubt it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jackal2556 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JTaM93 I can haz root beerz?[/quote] no[/quote] LULZ!!!!!!![/quote] STOP YELLING AT ME!![/quote] i miss you man, but im back from my ban
    Add more answer options

• this is the first thread ive seen sucessfully hijacked, oh snap!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jackal2556 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JTaM93 I can haz root beerz?[/quote] no[/quote] LULZ!!!!!!![/quote] STOP YELLING AT ME!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zenweaponry Mountain Dew Game Fuel trumps all![/quote]QFT[/quote] it makes your peepee shrivle [Edited on 08.18.2008 1:02 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JTaM93 I can haz root beerz?[/quote] no[/quote] LULZ!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JTaM93 I can haz root beerz?[/quote] no
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BizzleShiscuit [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GiJoe2226 they are cept coke has more corpination[/quote] Corpi--what? God help the public school system if you're trying to spell "carbonation".[/quote] lol, public school
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GiJoe2226 they are cept coke has more corpination[/quote] Corpi--what? God help the public school system if you're trying to spell "carbonation".
    Add more answer options

• they are cept coke has more corpination
    Add more answer options

• coke.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] rraaaaawwwwwwwr Coco Cola always the real thing.[/quote] real thing? I don't get it.
    Add more answer options

• Coco Cola always the real thing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hyperscope [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zenweaponry [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz This thread is now about Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi.[/quote] You win.[/quote] Agreed.[/quote] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zenweaponry [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] luIz This thread is now about Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi.[/quote] You win.[/quote] Agreed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wobo Wobo You know, I think 'Beer' is only one syllable...[/quote] No sh­it.
    Add more answer options

• You know, I think 'Beer' is only one syllable...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sniper770 i am 10 why[/quote] maybe, because your spelling is crap. Hence: "peple" [Edited on 08.17.2008 4:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I can haz root beerz?
    Add more answer options

• Pepsi makes my teeth feel weird. Like.. chills up my spine when I touch them with my tongue. Coke is where it's at.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.