JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/10/2004 12:52:17 AM

It's been like 3 or 4 months and my chapter still hasn't been deleted!WHY!?

Why havnt my chapters been deleted yet after months of nothin at all happening in them?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Achronos Do undeleted chapters flaunt their undeleted-ness at you so hard it hurts?[/quote][b][color=#ff0000]B[/color][color=#ff4400]U[/color][color=#ff8800]R[/color][color=#ffcc00]N[/color][color=#ffff00]![/color][/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yoozel Play nice.[/quote] So you [i]are[/i] a Mod.... I knew it!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloHalo24 that sux total ass[/quote] Despite your rudeness, I have to ask: why? You can't create a new chapter (that got turned off a while ago), so it isn't like your existing one is filling up some limit you have. Do undeleted chapters flaunt their undeleted-ness at you so hard it hurts? Please. There are more important things to get angry at.
    Add more answer options

• Play nice.
    Add more answer options

• that sux total ass
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloHalo24 i kno that man!!!!!!!!ive been here longer thna u have i did what it told me to do...[/quote]Well, I'm just trying to help! In a new person way! :(
    Add more answer options

• Currently the Auto-Delete part of the 7th Column won't come untill the new 7th Column comes out...
    Add more answer options

• i kno that man!!!!!!!!ive been here longer thna u have i did what it told me to do...
    Add more answer options

• They say it's the conversion to .net that does it. Just kick all members out, let no one else join, then wait. And, yes that's quoTED.
    Add more answer options

• There are a lot of chapters. In the thousands. With that amount I think it'll be a while until Bungie gets to it. Untill then my only advice is be patient.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.