JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/28/2005 12:22:49 AM

If ur bored -blam!- here

On top of spaghetti all covered in cheese...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The lone Gundam Why on god's Earth did I JC I start this collum!? [/quote] ??? For a start, if you mean column, then you need to use a spellchecker; And I'll give you a tip; this isn't a column. This is a topic/thread.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why on god's Earth did I JC I start this collum!?
    Add more answer options

• So you want people to start typing like Th1S AND THAT C00L!!!!!!. Just an example.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloFREAK99635 Oh no....... People typing like ten year olds. We don't see that around the flood here right? I hope this doesn't turn like new mombasa.[/quote] Actually it should be, We don't see that around the flood here, right? AND, I hope this doesn't turn into New Mombasa. Check your typing.
    Add more answer options

• Oh no....... People typing like ten year olds. We don't see that around the flood here right? I hope this doesn't turn like new mombasa.
    Add more answer options

• ew..... thats just.... ew.....
    Add more answer options

• yea it turns me on ALOT, please refrain from the letter 'u'.
    Add more answer options

• ^^what puma said.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stalking Puma Please, if anything, don't spell "come" like that.[/quote] Lol. Amen.
    Add more answer options

• Please, if anything, don't spell "come" like that.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.