JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/27/2005 11:16:38 PM

Fantasy Battles

Post your most insane deathmatches here. Its simple just post _ vs. _ or you can post who you would think would win a fight that someone posted. Here's one for starters: Michael Jackson vs. Justin Timberlake
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• tool a rabid ninja on crack vs. 80's mucheal jackson [Edited on 2/8/2005 2:36:48 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sublime slipknot vs tool
    Add more answer options

• Pimps at Sea vs Battle Weasels.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eliteskull94 Batman Pie vs. Pudding[/quote] vs [b]FUDGE[/b]
    Add more answer options

• Sony vs. Microsoft you vs. me
    Add more answer options

• Bill Gates V. Al Gore Battle for "who made the internet!!!"
    Add more answer options

• the REAL fantasy battle would be.... Batman vs. Solid Snake
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MR DEATH 91 dude, i didn't post the sam fisher crap. To be honest i've played every MGS game on ps1 and ps2, and truly believe that solid snake is the ultimate espionage bad ass. PS: Who in the heck is the Gabe Logan person your talkin about. As of MGS 3: Snake Eater his real first name is Jack, or at least Big Bosses was.[/quote] sorry, i wasn't trying to bust on you.. that quote got screwed up. gabe logan was the guy from siphon filter.
    Add more answer options

• Sublime vs. 311
    Add more answer options

• dude, i didn't post the sam fisher crap. To be honest i've played every MGS game on ps1 and ps2, and truly believe that solid snake is the ultimate espionage bad ass. PS: Who in the heck is the Gabe Logan person your talkin about. As of MGS 3: Snake Eater his real first name is Jack, or at least Big Bosses was.
    Add more answer options

• tea -blam!-s (that's kinda rude)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MR DEATH 91 Solid Snake vs. Sam Fisher[/quote] Fisher [/quote] are you freaking kidding me!? gabe logan would make sam fisher call him daddy. you can't possibly think that sam fisher could take solid snake out.
    Add more answer options

• -blam!-s vs. -blam!-s
    Add more answer options

• coffee vs. tea
    Add more answer options

• the getto vs. the hood
    Add more answer options

• Invisiposts vs. seeingposts
    Add more answer options

• pirates vs ninjas
    Add more answer options

• I still dream of dying a small death at cortana's hands And noone gets that joke do they?
    Add more answer options

• Kamakazi watermelon VS regular watermelon
    Add more answer options

• Napoleon Dynamite vs. Fraiser
    Add more answer options

• Me vs. apple pie.
    Add more answer options

• LEON from resident evil 4 vs MASTER CHEIF from ... wait you know where hes from
    Add more answer options

• Nope, he'd be wary of them, but would not try to engage without just cause. He also, wouldn't commit suicide. [Edited on 1/29/2005 3:55:19 PM]
    Add more answer options

• a bundle of sticks VS. batman. Batman attempts to use his "super powers" and steps on the sticks with his big boots, but cannot withstand the boredom, so he slits his neck and the sticks WIN!
    Add more answer options

• Batman Superman Ninjas vs. a bean
    Add more answer options

• Superman vs. Arnold
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.