JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/27/2005 11:12:57 PM

The Great Food Melee Game

[color=red]The following story contains spam. Veiwer descresion is advised.[/color] It had been a long morning. Science class had been utterly incomprehensible, thanks to that substitute we got. Anyways, I was hungry. Real hungry. As I walked to the lunchroom, accompanied by Steelbulletproof and Douglas Brown, Davester walked around the corner. Davester: "OMFGBBQ WaZ ^ n00bs!!!!???? LOL WTF" Me: "Davester, will you ever learn? You even spam in real life." Davester: "SHUT U[> j00 -blam!- IDIOT!!!!1111 LOL OMG WTF" Steel: "Back off. Don't make me-" Davester: "D0 WaT????? j00 canT Du NTOINHG WHe|\| I GOT MORE UBER HAXXOR SKEILS DEN jOO!!!!!1!111! LOL OMFG" Douglas: "Yeah? Eat this, you spamming bas-" Suddenly, MCs Brother walked in, accompanied by Texas Ben, Tanikaze, and Arcwolf117. MC: "Whats going on here?" "Whats going on?" said Douglas. "This is whats going on!" Douglas heaves a pile of mashed potatoes into Davester's face. Davester: OMG!!!111 ITS ON NOW JOO -blam!- NOOB! CHARIZARD, LETS PWNZERNATE DEESE IDOITS!!!!11 OMFGBBQ LOLZERS Charizard comes around the corner, accompanied with other people. Texas Ben: -blam!-! Quick, overturn some tables and grab some food! Davester: LIEK F00d FIGHT!!!!1111shift+one! OMG LOL [color=white]Alright, people. Some simple ground rules. [*]No spamming [*]No flaming [*]Remain on topic [*]Sorry, but some people have to be on davester and charizard's team.[/color] If you're not in school anymore... Um, I guess just pretend that you are or something. [Edited on 1/27/2005 3:50:20 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Tosses cabbage from hand to hand*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• oh ya BUMP
    Add more answer options

• Gets hit by cottage cheese. hey i'm on your side!!!
    Add more answer options

• She starts throwing massive amounts of cottage cheese at allt he bad peoples that her team is against 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Add more answer options

• K1ink runs back in and shouts to douglas OMG thank you take some of my cabbage!!! Runs behind table.
    Add more answer options

• *shoves the slipping K1ink out the door, saving him from being pelted with all the food. Awards and endoresments soon follow.*
    Add more answer options

• K1ink walks in and throws rice crispeas(spelling?)on ground. Walks in one HEEELPP!!!
    Add more answer options

• Using a startled Jean, I un do the becca'ing. UNBECCA! Now un-becca'ed, I whip out katana made of meat bones and take back my gun. Then I lay down "the law" and totally kill Micheal Bolton. My gun need's repairs, (that fool Coheed didn't know how to load it and it broke) so a take a break to repair it.
    Add more answer options

• Curses! My armor is damaged and I'm out of waffle bombs. *Micheal Bolton armor comes back to life while still on Douglas and filled Mr. Brown with a baby ninja.* "BECCA'D!!" he sreams. Then he takes the now shocked and confused Douglas's carrot gatling gun and hands it to coheed.
    Add more answer options

• [teen girl squad voice]Ouch, my skin![/teen girl squad voice] *repairs legs with tomatoe paste and then tranquilizes Charizard.* [Edited on 1/29/2005 9:36:04 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Ooooo Pie. *Eats pie from leg and throws 5 pineapple bomb's around douglas brown. A few explosion's occured and pieces of pineapple teard through douglas his legs.* [simpsons laugh] HAHA! [/simpsons laugh]
    Add more answer options

• *dodges grenade* BOOM! Ha! you stepped on a pie mine. Your leg is now rendered delicious.
    Add more answer options

• *Throws sticky potatoe grenade on Douglas his head and jumps behind wall.* Take that carrot head!
    Add more answer options

• Ah! So you will be fighting good. *climbs back through window.* AAAAAA! * starts shooting carrot gatling gun like a madman*
    Add more answer options

• *Smacks Douglas upsidedown and throws him through the window.*
    Add more answer options

• *gets up and punches Ghostkilla right in his stomach* Take that to the snack bar and eat it!.
    Add more answer options

• *Walks into the cafetaria with some friends only to see a food fight going on.* "Come on guys, lets go to the snack bar." *Walks away and grabs money to buy some food.*
    Add more answer options

• NOOOOOOOO! *slo-mo dive while shooting two corn kernal uzis* [b]BOOOM!! [/b] *the milk chart vehicle hits a pie-mine and topples over, spilling the passengers all over the ground.*
    Add more answer options

• but I already died!
    Add more answer options

• EE GADS MAN.... *M12 drives through the cafeteria inside a Milkcart jeep with a rotating Chocolate shooter on the back* Dont shoot!! *Prince takes out an industrial size ketchup shooter... ketchup bombards the area*
    Add more answer options

• *Raises potato bazooka* Fire in the hole!
    Add more answer options

• *I return from my seizure and throw a pair of apples at Nitrogen*
    Add more answer options

• I pick 'um up and throw them randomly. Thanks Mr.Gen! [Edited on 1/28/2005 6:59:14 PM]
    Add more answer options

• my UN detonated cheese grenades roll over to Douglas Brown "niiiiiiiiiice.."he says
    Add more answer options

• DIE COHEED! *Dons Micheal Bolton as armor* Take this! *throws old kaiser rolls carved into surikens at him.* AAAA! *shoots carrot gatling gun at him which sreads his armor to nothing and hurts him a bit*
    Add more answer options

• I break through the door and throw a mac and cheese grenade.. only to notice it had sticked to my hand! SPLAT!!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.