JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/9/2004 8:08:15 AM

Hello?

Is anyone still on or should I go to bed now?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• did you go to bed?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Assassin B And Ive read all the ones I have/like. Looks like Im SOL.[/quote] Looks like it.
    Add more answer options

• And Ive read all the ones I have/like. Looks like Im SOL.
    Add more answer options

• I read books.
    Add more answer options

• Well, here's the thing.... my brother keeps the XBox in his room (and he is asleep), I could watch something on TV, but there is nothing but -blam!- or adult swim on at this time of the morning, or I could talk to people who are fans of Bungie, like myself. I want to use the forums, but it didnt seem that other people were still on, so I asked the simple question, " Is anyone still on?" I only added the sleep thing to imply that maybe everyone else went to bed. My bad for offending you ajentks.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Assassin B Im not tired, I just havent seen anyhting going on for a while.[/quote] Hmm. I've never understood how a person would be content by countering boredom with sleep. Or even eating, for that matter.
    Add more answer options

• Im not tired, I just havent seen anyhting going on for a while.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Assassin B Is anyone still on or should I go to bed now?[/quote] If you're really that tired you should just go to bed.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.