JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/9/2004 5:19:01 AM

Everyone Please Take the poll

The poll is located: [URL=http://www.halostreaming.com/poll.html]Check out the poll click here[/URL]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• kk
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hondas blow.
    Add more answer options

• I will move my comment from your site to here... Why on earth are you modding a fuel efficiant vehicle? kinda defeats the purpose... except for the seat upgrade. I can just see it now, big O' back to the future looking thing on there and the mileages goes from 50mpg to 3mpg..... lol!
    Add more answer options

• I wanna banshee!
    Add more answer options

• I don't seem to see the M41 LAAG Chaingun option...
    Add more answer options

• Why does it matter? What does your car have to do with bungie?
    Add more answer options

• i love going back in time one time... oh wait. time travel is imposible!
    Add more answer options

• Your website looks like it was drawn onto my monitor by a drunken grizzly bear with crayons.
    Add more answer options

• wow
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.