JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on all platforms. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2015-03-02T07:15:54Z

Feedback
Gruntzo

Gruntzo

Edited: 7/30/2014 1:43:02 AM
During the Beta I found it quite frustrating that for all missions it was a maximum of 3 players for a fireteam. If anyone else has more than 2 other friends who wants to play Destiny in a fireteam with you surely you would like to play with all of them rather than either splitting up or leaving them out. I do understand that some missions are built for up to 3 people and any more would make it too easy but I was hoping that maybe they could optimise these for extra players. For example, the more players there are in a fireteam then the more enemies there are and their difficulty level is increased. This way everyone is able to face a fun, fair and decent challenge. However, if it's not possible to do for a majority of missions then at least for Strike missions as these are already quite a challenge and would be a lot of fun to play with all of your friends. I have added a poll to see how much people agree.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.