This Week At Bungie – 03/09/2017
- The culmination of your Destiny 1 adventure
- Biggest Record Book Ever
- 13 pages of documented accomplishments
- Ways for every player to shine and be rewarded
- A new set of weekly rituals that lead to maximum Light
- Weekly Featured Raids with new challenges and ornaments
- What was that about adding some mayhem to the Nightfall?
Age of Triumph FAQAfter the conclusion of the Age of Triumph reveal stream, DPS received many player inquiries. The following are the three most frequently asked questions that we’ve encountered in the #Help forum.Q: Will I receive credit on the Commemorations page of the Age of Triumph Record Book for participating in previous Destiny Releases if I’ve deleted a Character?A: Yes, but only on the same Account. The Commemorations Page of the Record Book will be the only page that references Account data. All other Triumph nodes within this Record Book will be Character based. As such, progress will be lost if it was previously made on a character that you’ve deleted prior to downloading Update 2.6.0.Q: Will I receive credit for participating in previous Destiny Releases if I’ve upgraded from a Legacy Console?A: Yes, but only if you successfully completed the Account Import process at the time of the upgrade. In that case, players who have migrated from a Legacy Console to a console within the same family will receive credit for participation in previous Destiny Releases on the new platform.Please Note the following: Account Data from Legacy Consoles will only be reflected within the same console family.
- PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4
- Xbox 360 to Xbox OneAny progress made in previous releases on a Legacy Console after completing the Account Import will not be reflected on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Record Book.Q: Will there be any increase to Vault Space?A: No. The following Collections added in previous Destiny Updates were the final storage solutions implemented for Destiny 1:
- Exotic Weapons
- Exotic Armor
- Holiday Items
- Abandoned QuestsAdditional information will be provided through the Destiny: Age of Triumph Guided Support, which will be published to help.bungie.net on March 28. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for additional information.Destiny Update RecapEarlier this week, Destiny underwent a small scheduled update. No changes were made to the player-facing Destiny experience. Once an Update has been released, Destiny Player Support monitors the #Help forum to ensure players are proceeding through the download process as expected.With this recent update, we saw an increase in reports of players having to re-download large portions of Destiny content, which equated to longer-than-expected console downloads. This is the result of a console attempting to verify all previously downloaded content. This includes the base game and all Destiny Updates/Hotfixes. If any issues are found, or the verification process is interrupted, all previous content will be deleted and downloaded again. To ensure that players do not encounter this often, we highly recommend using a wired connection when downloading Destiny Updates or Hotfixes. Additionally, if a player is experiencing network issues during the download process, this may lead to some content being lost or damaged. For more information, please see our Updating Destiny Guide.
Cozmo: This week we’re delivering a double dose of Bungie Bounties. Both players are from Brazil. Gameplayrj will be your target on March 10. BRKsEDU will be your target on March 15.
Bungie Bounty: GameplayrjRegion: BrazilWhen: 11 AM Pacific 3/10/2017Console: PS4Playlist: ClashBonus Bungie Bounty: BRKsEDURegion: BrazilWhen: 4 PM Pacific 3/15/2017Console: PS4Playlist: Clash
The rules are simple: Match with one of this week’s targets during their two-hour streams. If you successfully match into their game and win, the Emblem is yours. It will be delivered to your Emblem Collection later in the week.For more details check out our Bungie Bounty FAQ. Good hunting!
Cozmo: Do you know how many feet of tube the movies of the week travel through before they reach your screen? It’s like, a lot. Anyway, I just got back from the Creations page and have new winners locked and loaded. After we launch this week’s movies, all of their creators will be sent Emblems as a virtual trophy. If you would like a shot at winning next week, follow the link above to the Creations page and submit your movie.