JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Sniper rifles heavy weapon not special
8/2/2014 1:47:14 PM
It wouldn't be that fair for someone who wants to snipe if they were considered a heavy weapon. The ammo drops are what, once every 3 minutes? And they dropping the ammo upon death. Wouldn't really attract many people to use the sniper rifle. At least not me. I too hate getting sniped by somebody on the outskirts of the map but its something you have to deal with. Its always been in shooting games.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]It wouldn't be that fair for someone who wants to snipe if they were considered a heavy weapon. The ammo drops are what, once every 3 minutes? And they dropping the ammo upon death. Wouldn't really attract many people to use the sniper rifle. At least not me. I too hate getting sniped by somebody on the outskirts of the map but its something you have to deal with. Its always been in shooting games.[/quote] im gonna state my reasons for what i said. Basically the sniper usually seems to be one shot kill from both my experience and from getting sniped it pretty much has the damage model of a heavy but you have no way to counter it really usually they have buddies sitting with them guarding their camping spot but with the special (sorry i forgot its name) that you charge up you counter it by either taking the enemy out before hes able to shoot or get behind a wall and to counter the shotgun you just need to keep your distance. Also you just feel out of place when using a sniper you go from running objective to objective to sitting at one or in a corner that gives you a good overlook and every sniper i run into seems to do that too. I also felt a little OP since I could shoot the enemies they wouldnt know where i am until it was too late and if they did shoot at me only 2 shots would hit and with the distance they were fired at do little to no damage also if i ran out of ammo theres always an ammo box nearby to fuel my one shot killing machine. I can see the sniper being special in pve and not in pvp but it doesnt work that way and right now pvp suffers for it and if it was swapped pve would suffer for it. Frankly I dont even think the damage models are the same as the stats they show in PvP after only using the "tutorial" assault rifle and coming in first maybe sometimes second and not needing to swap to my special so often

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Well yeah the damage and armor stuff was all balanced out in pvp in the beta. But snipers are only 1 shot kill if its a headshot or if their shield was already gone. Idk, I understand your frustration but at the same time I like to snipe now and then. Its a very strategic choice when you can sit back and cover an objective from a safe distance. The only way to counter it at a distance is to pull out your sniper or have a teammate do it. It really only makes sense though, sniping is a part if a shooter and they're meant to be used from a distance.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon