I have noticed that I am very envious of people who I feel have more than me, whether they have more materialistic items, or simply more talent. And this envy is very, very zealous and it tears me apart. So I looked up on google how to control my envy and one thing I read that stood out to me that I don't usually do.
I am not very thankful, I have so much, yet I dwell on pessimism and mope about the most somber things.
So right now I'm gonna say three things I am thankful for:
1. I know that there is someone who truly loves me. Even if we are confined by distance.
2. I have the talent to write poems in eloquence and vividness, something a lot of other people can't do.
3. Although I don't completely use it sometimes, I am aware that I have the potential to do so many great things.
What are you grateful for flood?
1. My car. I didnt realized how great it was until I lost it. I always loved it but it became more apparent when it was gone. So i went out and bought another just like it.
2. The way my mind thinks. This may sound like a dumb thing, but I'm an engineering student and a lot of our problems involve 3-D thinking and some of my friends just can't process that whenever I try and help them.
3. Friends. A lot of my friends help me get through school, others help to me have a good time. I appreciate the pople in my life.
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies für Analysezwecke, personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung. Durch Anklicken des „Annehmen“-Buttons erklärst du dich mit diesen Bedingungen einverstanden. Näheres erfährst du unter Datenschutzerklärung.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies für Analysezwecke, personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung. Durch weiteres Browsen dieser Seite erklärst du dich mit dem Nutzen dieser einverstanden.Datenschutzerklärung