JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
6/20/2024 11:13:49 PM

What animals surrvived the collapse

I know pigeons did but did animals like a house cat surrvive
English
#lore #destiny2

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Animals likely have a low population due to both the collapse directly killing most creatures and the immediate follow-up of their predation for human survival however it is possible many farm animals were kept by some villages if they were small enough to keep safe. The birds we know of are pigeons, hawks, and chickens. Carrion birds such as vultures and crows make sense considering the collapse would have probably been easy meals for them. Fish of course were confirmed in Season of the Deep, along with some minor lore tabs this Episode from Failsafe. Mammals include rabbits, pigs(Dark Age village lore mentioned the theft of one), sheep(Shaxx calls for Arcite to hand him the Haggis), cats, dogs, and wolves. Weapons mention deer/hart which does make sense considering that the wolves would likely need a wild food source aside from rabbits. Milk is known for the coloration and similarity to Vex Radiolaria, so it is possible that cattle still exist, though it could just be from other animals such as goats instead. It is a good bet that rats and mice made it through, considering their tenacity and constant approximation to humanity. There are strange frogs and small dragon-like birds on Nessus, along with larger flying creatures on Venus, but not sure if we are counting them as survivors as they may have been from one of the other alien races' planets. Hopefully I haven't forgotten any, but if so I will add them below.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon