JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
10/31/2022 3:40:16 PM

PLEASE HELP HACKED PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT!

Hello fellow guardians, It pains me to say that I'm currently dealing with Sony and my hacked playstation account. Here is my issue: My playstation account is my main account that I began on Destiny back in year 1. So, when I cross saved (now I play on xbox) all of my progress that I've made on xbox when I check my cross save is only linked to my playstation account. (it shows as if no progress was made on my Xbox?) Is there a way to disable cross save, but keep all of my characters on Xbox and NOT PSN? My biggest concern is that 7 years of progress will be down the drain. I have year 1-4 exclusives items that I would absolute hate to lose. The memories I have and the armor pieces I have I cannot lose.. What do I do?!?! I'm currently trying to get my hacked PSN account back, but is there a way to move all my characters permanently to Xbox? Please help!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Hello there[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/902560216871239752/989591085506515074/Hellothere.gif],[/url] [quote]Is there a way to disable cross save, but keep all of my characters on Xbox and NOT PSN?[/quote]Unfortunately, no. Save files and characters are permanently bound to the platform account that created them. Furthermore, you would need access to all accounts that are currently linked to your Bungie.net profile in order to deactivate cross save.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

3 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon