JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von Techikoma: 10/15/2022 3:31:49 PM

Xbox One D1 characters not show up on PC D2 Epic

How can I get my Xbox D1 characters to import to PC D2 Epic? They are not showing up on Xbox D2 either

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Swat
    Swat

See you on Neptune. - alt

As another user said, you can't do this anymore. I wouldn't worry about it because the only thing that transferred was character design, that's it. If you want your D2 character to look like your D1 character, you can create a new one in D2 and model it like your D1 character.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• You cant. The copying of character looks/class/creation date etc happened once in August 2017; if your characters weren't copied into D2 you didn't meet the criteria for it at the time [quote]In preparation for Destiny 2, all existing Destiny accounts automatically underwent an Account and Character Migration process on August 1, 2017. This process prepared some of their character and game progression data to be imported into Destiny 2.[/quote] [quote]Character Requirements: For a Character's game progression to be recognized in Destiny 2, the Character must have reached at least Level 20 and must not have been deleted at the time of the Account and Character Migration.[/quote] https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049199871-Legacy-Support-for-Destiny-1-FAQ

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

2 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon