JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
10/11/2022 10:56:11 PM

Returning player, missing all merged content from Battle.net

I'm a returning player who played the game during the beta and purchased the full $60 version of the game on Battle.net on launch. When D2 moved to steam, I merged my account but at the time I was not playing the game. Now, when I try to log in it says that I have no saved data and I'm basically a fresh player. Is there any assistance I can get with this?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Unless you are using the wrong Steam acct you are sol. Should have verified that everything transferred while migration was still available. Anything associated with battle.net is long gone.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Nothing can really be done, the support for the migration is long over. What more than likely happened is you either migrated it to an incorrect Steam account or you are now using a different Steam account to the one you migrated to. You can try to see if you have multiple accounts linked to the same email or if the username is correct. The account you made this post from was created today which helps reinforce the fact that you may of migrated the data to a different steam account entirely. If you can find the account that data was originally linked to then your characters and progress is more than likely there.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon