JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von Rich The RIPPER: 9/29/2022 7:10:58 AM

Constant Contacting Destiny Servers

For more than a week now I am getting constant contacting destiny 2 servers warning message and getting kicked to orbit/title screen. I have done all the usually troubleshooting tips, check nat type, rule out bad ethernet cable, tried wifi, called isp, etc. It seems that many others are having the issue recently and I'm not expecting any help here really just wanted to create a ticket for visibility. If it helps any I am in on Optimum Online. Maybe they can track down a regional issue. Edit: Just to add I'm playing on an Xbox One, Happens on any activity/character, and sometimes results in Bee/Weasel errors with the rest of my network being fine. Edit2: After I had more time to troubleshoot it was in fact my modem that had started to go bad making isolating certain things a real pain. You would think the isp would have caught that in their line tests saving me a headache but alas here we are. Edit3: Modem replaced that cleared up other problems but still same bee/ contacting destiny servers problems. I am at a loss here.
English
#Help #Networking

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I am Having the same issues. I think it started after the Tuesday reset. I had no issues before. Nothing I tried seems to help, getting contacting network constantly and then kicked out. Game has been unplayable for the last few days. This continues I will quit playing D2 and go to my other online game. Never had this kind of issue with that one. This happened about a year ago after a rest and it seemed to go away after an update.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

1 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon