JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
8/17/2022 1:31:19 AM

Still Have OLD Tracked Challenges- Won't Go Away

I cannot find a Bungie help line to contact which has me beyond frustrated so I figured why not try here. I play on Steam. When you press Tab it brings up your tracked stuff right? I still have "Light Reclaimer II: Defeat Lighthoarders in PsiOps Battleground Cosmodrome", and it's marked completed. This is from Season of The Risen and it's still 'tracked'. I have had this in my tracked list since before Season of The Haunted and I cannot get it to go away. If I go to "Past Challenged" in the seaonal challenges, I cannot untrack it (I assume because it is completed). Today I log on for the first time since the Solstice event ended and I still have "Hand Lighter: Defeat targets with Hand Cannons" tracked even though the Solstice is over. How do I get rid of those so I can track the items I actually want to track? Tracking a new item doesn't make them go away, I can't find a way to untrack this stuff. I'm beyond frustrated especially because there appears to be a new forever tracked item on my list.
English
#Help #gameplay

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon