[BNG] Season of the Haunted Known issues/Vital Info. - Updated July 27
[b]This is not a complete list of all known issues, but a targeted list of specific issues.[/b][/quote]
[i]Last Updated: August 4, 2022[/i]
[quote]• [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/articles/4416375175444]Season 16-19 Known Issues article[/url]
• [url=/en/Help/Article/46684]PC Known Issues[/url]
• [b]Forsaken Ciphers[/b] can be picked up from the Forsaken section of the Monument to Lost Lights Exotic Archive in the Tower. The Ciphers can also be exchanged for Ascendant Shards at the Monument to Lost Lights if players own all Forsaken weapons.
• Enabling [b]Cross Play[/b] is required for players looking to enter [b]Trials of Osiris[/b]. Players who have Cross Play disabled cannot enter Trials of Osiris.
• [b]Season Passes[/b] will be applied to the first character account that signs in. Players should set up Cross Save BEFORE logging in to Destiny 2. For more information, [url=/CrossSave]click here[/url].
• [b]Stasis subclasses[/b] are only available with a Destiny 2: Beyond Light game license. Players who do not own Destiny 2: Beyond Light on the platform they're playing on, even with Cross Save active, will lose access to the Stasis subclasses.
[u]SEASON OF THE HAUNTED CONTENT[/u]
• Certain [b]Seasonal Challenges[/b] are incorrectly recording progress at a character level instead of an account scoped level.
• On Xbox One, the impulse effect when dunking a core during the [b]Nightmare Containment activity[/b] appears completely black.
• Due to a performance issue with the [b]Ember of Benevolence[/b] Fragment not working as intended with other sources, it has been disabled for use until a fix can be deployed at a later date.
[u]SEASON OF THE RISEN CONTENT[/u]
• [b]Legendary PsiOps Battlegrounds[/b] doesn't show that Matchmaking is OFF.
• [b]Weapons and UI elements[/b] may not successfully load when players enter the Mindscape.
[b]TOP ISSUES BEING INVESTIGATED[/b]
• If a [b]vaulted Seal and Title[/b] were acquired on a character that gets deleted, the Seal might not be able to be equipped again.
• [b]Solar icons[/b] for class abilities, melees, and movement have blue backgrounds when viewed from Ikora's inventory.
• Solar Hunter's [b]Acrobat's Dodge[/b] ability displays the Fists of Havoc icon when equipped.
• [b]Vortex grenades[/b] are doing less damage than intended.
• [b]Tethers[/b] from Hunter Supers can cause severe framerate drops in various activities.
• We are investigating an issue where [b]Solstice armor glows[/b] have unintenionally reduced vibrance and visibility.
• In [b]Bonfire Bash[/b], players can instantly die when mounting a Sparrow that's parked next to the bonfire.
• The [b]Takes All Kinds[/b] weekly Solstice bounty only progresses on Major Taken defeats.
• We are investigating an increase in [b]MARMOT[/b] errors.
• Players may experience [b]BROCCOLI[/b] errors when viewing the opening cutscene for Season of the Haunted.
• When attempting to import friends from other platforms for [b]Bungie Friends[/b], some platforms display an error and can’t import friends.
• Changing the platform setting [b]"Others can communicate w/ voice, text, or invites"[/b] does not take effect until the game has been restarted.
• We’re investigating reports of issues related to [b]low performance on PCs[/b].
• Players running Destiny with an [b]integrated graphics card[/b] may encounter gameplay performance issues if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs.
• We are investigating an [b]increase in crashes[/b] on Xbox Consoles.
• Players experiencing crashes when using the PlayStation 4 version of Destiny 2 should [b]disable HDR.[/b]
• Players using the PlayStation 4 version of Destiny 2 who see BOAR errors should ensure that they have [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/articles/4418283682708-Error-Downloading-PS4-Compat-Files]successfully downloaded the necessary Compatibility Files[/url] prior to entering the game.
• Players on Xbox One consoles are [b]unable to join fireteams with other players from in-game[/b] unless they are in the same bubble. Players can still join others via direct console menu invites.
[u]ITEMS AND WEAPONS[/u]
• Seasonal Trials of Osiris weapons earned through Trials reputation ranks are missing [b]masterwork slots.[/b]
• We are investigating various issues around the [b]Airborne Effectiveness[/b] perk not working as intended.
• The [b]Hyperborean Pinion[/b] exotic sparrow cannot be obtained from Collections.
• The [b]Renewal Grasps'[/b] damage buff may not function within a Duskfield Grenade's area of effect.
• The [b]Boots of the Assembler[/b] exotic armor no longer summons noble seekers when players stand in their healing/empowering rifts.
• The [b]Polaris Lance[/b] catalyst is no longer progressing with Perfect Fifth burn kills.
[u]QUESTS AND TRIUMPHS[/u]
• [b]The Witch Queen Campaign[/b] mission progress may not properly increase for all fireteam members upon step completion.
• The Eternity Crucible map did not count towards the Flawless Seal’s [b]“This is the Way”[/b] Triumph.
• The [b]Duality[/b] introductory quest doesn't count Master Completion for the quest’s objective.
• A raid's [b]PGCR[/b] may incorrectly show zero damage dealt to the boss from all players.
• The fourth step of the [b]Forging Iron[/b] quest in Iron Banner may not be progressing as intended.
• Players can sometimes die when transporting to the Nightmare realm in the [b]Duality[/b] Dungeon.