We're currently investigating issues where Xbox players are seeing "blocked" players in their roset. Xbox players are who experiencing issues where all non-friends are blocked for them should try the following steps below.
[i]IF THE STEPS DON'T HELP[/i], please provide a video or screenshots on YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] displaying your Xbox "Communication and Multiplayer" settings AND your Roster page showing the blocked accounts.
[spoiler]- Go to account.xbox.com/en-us/settings and login
- Click on your Profile
- Under "Privacy" set "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" to Everyone"
- Set "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" to "Everyone"
- Click "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" toward the top
- Set "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live" to "Allow"
- Navigate to Settings > General
- Online Safety & Family
- Privacy & Online Safety
- Xbox Privacy
- View Details and Customize
- Communication and Multiplayer
- Set "You can join cross-network play" to "Allow"
- Set “You can communicate outside of Xbox with voice & text” to “Everybody”
- Then [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]clear your console cache[/url].[/spoiler]
I have issue on Xbox since update, where people on my friends list on ps4 can't here me but I can here them. Issue happend in middle of raid, I was made fireteam leader to get boss checkpoint for other players, after that no one on ps4/ps5 could hear me or anyone else on Xbox and we restarted consoles still happend. Still current issue as of this morning.