JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surfe in einer Flood (Flut) von beliebigen Diskussionen.
12/28/2020 10:37:24 PM

Can I get some guitar help?

1. How do I do alternate picking? Do I need a pick or can I just use my fingers? 2. How do I palm mute? 3. How do I do the chord slide thing? You know, when you move from 3 5 to 2 4.
English
#Offtopic #ion

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I don’t play, but Jimmy Paige said that a pick allows for an upward strum that you can’t do with just fingers. I think that he’s sort of good.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]1. How do I do alternate picking? Do I need a pick or can I just use my fingers? 2. How do I palm mute? 3. How do I do the chord slide thing? You know, when you move from 3 5 to 2 4.[/quote] 1. Yes, and you just go up and down. Down on the 1 note and up on the and note. 2. Right under your pinky finger there should be and hand crinkle. Put that hand wrinkle on the E string and that's how you palm mute. If you need to palm mute just stretch out your pinky across the other strings. 3. If you're talking barre chords just slide down the neck, it'll take some practice. A good song for beginners to practice that with is Smells like teen spirit. And if you're talking about that Thrash metal thing that James does a lot, just move down real fast then move up real fast. It will also take a lot of practice.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

2 Antworten
    • [quote]1. How do I do alternate picking? Do I need a pick or can I just use my fingers? 2. How do I palm mute? 3. How do I do the chord slide thing? You know, when you move from 3 5 to 2 4.[/quote] 1. For an electric guitar you'll need a pick but for an acoustic if your using your fingers you won't need to alternate strum. And alternate picking is just strumming or picking up and then down or in a pattern. 2. I'm not sure 3. Can't answer as I only played guitar for a short time before moving to bass Hopefully Man of War will show up to answer the more guitar oriented question.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon