JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surfe in einer Flood (Flut) von beliebigen Diskussionen.
12/24/2020 4:08:26 PM
And_Ion_for_All
And_Ion_for_All

The local math metal weeb alt

Favorite album of all time?

Mine has to be ...And Justice for All. Second is probably Art of War.
English
#Offtopic #ion

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • *Pretentious hipster chortle of derision* I listen to too much music to have a favorite album. For a little perspective, I'm getting a car soonish and thought it would be a cool idea to get some album art on the back window, problem is, I can't decide on what. It's a tie between Symbolic by Death and Imperial by Denzel Curry. I can't say I like either album more than the other, so my choice isn't going to be influenced by the contents of the album. The next factor would then be the album art. But I like both equally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. What does any of this have to do with having a favorite album you might ask? Well I'm just listing that as an example to go to show I can't just decide on one thing especially in terms of music and albums

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

4 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon