JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Dienst-Warnung
Destiny 2 erhält morgen ein Update. Spieler müssen sich nach dem Update wieder bei Destiny 2 anmelden. Bleibt mit @BungieHelp auf dem Laufenden.

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von DarthKaurl: 12/9/2020 8:17:13 AM

PS5 Store download issues

Hi all , I hope you all are having some luck getting back online , I am having a problem just downloading it . I had D2 on ps4 via external hard drive which I'm now using on the ps5. I tried to upgrade as stated and the download button just blacks out and then I get a message "can't connect to the server within the time limit". I have now deleted the ps4 and tried the ps5 straight , still the same I can however download to the ps4 version no problems along with any other game , I haven't seen this issue anywhere else , has anyone had this issue and managed to resolve it ? , I have like most of you have the whole new expansion and game pass purchased so to not be able to even get to play it is really frustrating . Good luck and thanks in advance

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon