JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Dienst-Warnung
Destiny 2 erhält morgen ein Update. Spieler müssen sich nach dem Update wieder bei Destiny 2 anmelden. Bleibt mit @BungieHelp auf dem Laufenden.

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
10/20/2020 6:08:39 AM

Wrongfully Suspended From Crucible For 2 Months

Hello!Im a long time destiny player,been here since the start of d1.I play on playstation 4 and my psn is Carrygross . Yesterday i logged in to destiny and found a message waiting for me saying i got a suspension from pvp activities (gambit and Crucible)due to an unstable internet connection,for 2 months.I really think it was a wrongful ban and i wanna know if anything can be done to uplift the suspension.I did have a bad connection for few days due to a storm that passed through Greece and our internet connection was unstable for few days.I did get messages from few people saying i should buy new internet as well.After 3-4 days though storm passed and now my connection is stable again.This happened a week ago.Can something be done?Im not cheating or ddosing.I really dont wanna wait 2 months to play destiny again especially since beyond light is arround the corner and i have plans to participate in the day 1 raid and i need the pinnacle gear from those pvp activities.Thank you and appreciate any help!Keep making destiny great :D
English
#Help #Networking

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon