JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

10/20/2020 4:03:25 PM
Plan to do day 1 raid but ignored all warnings prior to current restriction...
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Thing is i didn't dont make assumptions :D Not everyone can afford the fastest connections.I did change plenty of my equipment since the 1st ban but it wasn't enough.All of this happening to me because someone on control got pissed i got high kill games.The guy above commented saying that bungie doesn't ban wrongfully but i really dont have that bad connection:D

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]Thing is i didn't dont make assumptions :D All of this happening to me because someone on control got pissed i got high kill games.[/quote] You're making an assumption right there. If you get reported for having a bad connection, Bungie investigates it. They only issue bans, or in your case restrictions, if their investigation proves you had connectivity issues. You could get reported 10,000 times and as long as Bungie doesn't find any issues with your account, you won't get a restriction.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Restrictions/bans don’t work that way. You likely were lagging and players reported you over a longer period since your first restriction. One control game and one dude messaging you isn’t the cause for your ban it’s just a coincidence that it happened near your restriction. I highly doubt your restriction will be lifted since it seems you ignored the original 2 suspensions.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• As i said dont make assumptions and if u dont try to help dont bother commenting I didn't ignore my 1 suspension idk why youre saying 2 tho...i did make changes to my equipment but as i said maybe mass report did something Destiny community is kinda toxic from time to time Cheaters and ddosers running ramptant and me lagging in few 6v6 games was a problem I litterally played a guy that was shooting with jotun through walls in trials of osiris-and before you say i was laggy no-he is a very known cheater on ps4 Why is he allowed to play and i have to be banned over nothing?I really hope they do something for my case even tho i doupt it

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von Decca1705: 10/21/2020 6:38:59 AM
    You are making clear assumptions [i]and[/i] incorrect ones. Restrictions are [b]never[/b] lifted early. You are on a wireless connection which likely has packet loss and latency problems as a result and this will be causing you to lag significantly on destiny, because Destiny’s networking is... different. I would suggest avoiding pvp or doing something about your wireless connection unless you wish to receive a permanent restriction from pvp and gambit.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Or just do what I do and don’t play pvp because thats where you run into the toxicity.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon