JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Unstable Connection warning
Bearbeitet von Decca1705: 10/20/2020 9:07:29 AM
Upload speed please. These need to be test results, not what you’re paying for. Are you certain that download speed isn’t kbps?
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bearbeitet von KeegoD: 10/20/2020 9:24:10 AM
    Absolutely certain it isn't kbps. And those are test results, not what I'm paying for - I'm paying for Gig speeds, but there are two other computers so the overhead is lowered somewhat so real speed is the 740 or so Mbps. https://imgur.com/a/0ATIYRR That's a screencap of the most recent test using Ookla, has download as 911 Mbps, 10ms to that server (the latency I posted up higher is my latency to the destiny 2 program in the resource monitor). Upload is 11 Mbps since it's asymmetrical out here using coax, not fiber. Just as a question - but why did you think that I was posting what I'm paying for, not test results?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bearbeitet von Decca1705: 10/20/2020 9:33:35 AM
    People do that a lot, and usually test results then show far lower numbers. The only thing I could discern is possible issues amounting from the immense difference between your upload and download speed. Both are well above the minimum but (someone correct me if I’m wrong) I believe having such a difference can cause stability issues. Besides that I can agree, it seems odd. Do you happen to have packet loss and jitter stats? Edit: You’ve posted packet loss already, my bad.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• All good. I don't know what jitter stats are - unless you're talking about Db range for the signal which I know was something I had them fix about 6 months ago because it was a bit outside of the norm. And I feel it. Theres always a bit of a disconnect between what you think you're paying for and the reality of what your network will actually support.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Yeah. Hopefully someone that knows a little more than I do can help you out. I’m only really familiar with more basic network issues, which this apparently isn’t because all of the stats you’ve provided are well above what is needed, and your latency is low.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Thanks for looking at it though! My buddy in china who I was playing with got one as well, so I'm thinking it might just be that since our connection between the two of us was choppy at times that we both got slapped with a warning - at least I'm hoping that was all it is.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon